- Exit Hotel Desirèe and after a few metres cross the street.
- You will find the Line A bus stop in the direction of the station.
- Take the Line A bus in the direction of the station.
- Once at the station, take the Circumvesuviana.
- Get off at Pompeii Scavi station.
- The entrance to the excavations of Pompeii is a few metres on your right.
To reach Herculaneum:
Exit at Ercolano Scavi station.
Go straight on Via 4 Novembre for about 10 minutes.
You will find the entrance to Ercolano Scavi in front of you.
To reach Naples:
Naples 'Piazza Garibaldi' exit
For a visit to Naples, you can choose either hydrofoil or train, depending on the weather conditions. We usually recommend the Circumvesuviana train and then immediately the metro (exit Piazza Cavour) to reach the city's Archaeological Museum, which is worth at least four hours.
Among the attractions you can visit in a day are the Gesù Church, the Basilica of Santa Chiara and the famous 'Cloister', the Chapel of San Severo, and the Duomo.
Guided tours of the city's interesting underground passages (Napoli Sotterranea) start from Piazzetta San Gaetano. We also recommend a visit to the Galleria Umberto, Piazza Plebiscito and its Royal Palace, Teatro San Carlo and the picturesque district of Santa Lucia with its Borgo marinaro and the Castello dell' Ovo.